The Padjadjaran International Conference on Science & Technology Parks and Incubators in Innovation Ecosystems (PICS-2018)
In conjunction with:
National Workshop on Role of Innovation Ecosystems in Promoting Technology Transfer and Innovation
The Role of Science & Technology Parks and Incubators in Innovation Ecosystems-Promoting Technology Transfer and Innovation
The main focus of this conference is the exchange of good practices for the development and management of Science and Technology Parks (STPs). Exchange of best practices will be facilitated through the exploration of case studies from the various international STP management expert.
The objectives of this international conference are to exchange know-how among practitioners from an international expert on successful practices in science parks and incubators development and management and to explore and understand the role that these can play in creating value and developing innovation ecosystems.
The National workshop aims to explore the different models for National STPs and incubator development, financing, management as well as and role of innovation ecosystems in promoting technology transfer and innovation. It will be invited various stakeholder who plays an important role in the successful STPs both private and public (industry, academia, government, the investment community, etc.). This stakeholder able to play a lifecycle of STPS that can accelerate local economic development and drive regional competitiveness. In the government sectors issues such as regulation to accelerate the development includes a cross-ministry and department includes policies and regulations (The National Agency of Drug and Food Control of Republic of Indonesia or NADFC (Badan POM), the National Standardization Agency of Indonesia (Badan Standardisasi Nasional – BSN, ministry of industry, trade, agriculture, aquaculture, Law and Human Rights, finance and research technology and Higher Education). In this respect, it is expected that the outcome of this workshop will feed into discussions to the ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education.
This conference covers a wide range of good practices for the development and management of Science and Technology Parks (STPs and business and technology incubators includes the latest academic research and practical findings on all aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship in a spatial context and over time. The journal explores why some regions grow and others stagnate; considers the dynamics of entrepreneurship in a global context, with an eye toward emerging markets; and evaluates the effects and implications of innovation and entrepreneurship in a transdisciplinary context that takes both historical evolution and geographical location into account. This conference addresses questions driving policy and decision-making at the company, industry, national and regional levels–Which cultural traits foster or impede innovation? How is wealth distributed and concentrated?–and probes whether innovation emerges differently across such sectors as health, education, technology, and the social and physical sciences. Articles analyze patterns, triggers, catalysts, and accelerators for innovation, gauging their impact on future research, practice, and policy. It also takes interest in the ways that technology and the new organizational approaches it often enables are impacting the field of education, broadly considered in all of its forms to include a spectrum of age-specific (pre-K through post-secondary and career training) and traditional physical structures, as well as online and blended models.
LocationUnpad Training Center
Jl. Ir. H.Djuanda No.4, Citarum, Bandung Wetan, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40115
The event is organized byKawasan Sains dan Teknologi (KST) Universitas Padjadjaran)
The event is sponsored by:
- University Padjadjaran
- Ministry of research, technology and higher education Republic of Indonesia
COMMITTEE MEMBERSChair: Prof. Dr. Eng. I Made Joni M. Sc.
Secretary: Prof. Dr. Eng. Camellia Panatarani, M. Si.
- Ferry Faizal, Ph.D
- Dwindra Wilham Maulana, M.T
- Ikhsan Saputro, M.T
- Fenfen Fenda Florena, S.Si
- Sundoro Yoga, S.Pi
- Prof. Dr. Eng. I Made Joni M. Sc. (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Prof. Eddy Sunardi (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Dr. Keri Lestari (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Rizky (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Prof. Dr. Eng. I Made Joni M. Sc (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Prof. Eddy Sunardi (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Prof. Dr. Eng. Camellia Panatarani (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Rizky Abdulla Ph.D (Universitas Padjadjaran)
- Dr. Sintaningrum (Universitas Padjadjaran)
ContactFenfen Fenda Florena
E-mail : [email protected]
Mobile: +62 857 2006 0859
Call for PaperPICS-2018 is now accepting papers on the following topics through online submission system managed by JP Global Transtech using OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email to [email protected]. The current topics include but are not limited to:
- STP development and management in a spatial context and over time (historical evolution)
- Business and technology incubators
- Dynamics of entrepreneurship
- Innovation and entrepreneurship (view toward emerging markets, evaluation of the effects and implications in a transdisciplinary context
- Driving policy and decision-making at the company, industry, national and regional levels towards STPS and incubators to
- STPS and incubators on promoting innovation of emerging differently across such sectors as health, education, technology, and the social and physical sciences.
- New technology support and organizational approaches on STPS and incubators impacting the field of education and career training compare to traditional physical structures, as well as online and blended models.
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members and invited voluntary energy experts’ scholars. Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted full papers for conference proceeding and journal will be published an online version of the proceedings or journal and each paper will be assigned unique DOIs.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.Download your abstract templates here
Download brochure about this event
- Due for Abstract submission: 3 November 2018
- Due for Announcement of abstract acceptance: 3 November 2018
- Due for Full Paper paper submission: 17 November 2018
- Event (PICS-2018): 5 Novemer 2018
Policy and regulation toward the role of innovation ecosystems to accelerate development and successful management of STPs in Indonesia.
An invited representative of innovation ecosystems:
KST University Padjadjaran, Ministry of Research technology and Higher Education, University STPs (Bandung technopark and BLST), Other National STPs, The National Agency of Drug and Food Control of Republic of Indonesia or NADFC or Badan POM, The National Standardization Agency of Indonesia (Badan Standardisasi Nasional – BSN, Ministry of Industry, Trade, Agriculture, Aquaculture, Law and Human Rights, finance and Financing institution and Industries.
National Workshop on Role of Innovation Ecosystems
in Promoting Technology Transfer and Innovation